CPA MBA ABV ASA CFF| Founder and President
Kirk’s experience includes:
- Seven years as Chief Financial Officer for a well-respected, Top 50 U.S. dealership group known for its world class customer experiences and business processes
- Nineteen years with an accounting firm including roles as shareholder, Chief Operating Officer, and Director of Business Valuation and Litigation Support Services
- Consulting work for hundreds of companies in an array of industries including but not limited to: retail dealership, casualty insurance, distribution, manufacturing, construction, insurance, reinsurance, service, non-profit, bank, retail, tool and die, technology, trucking, and warehouse
Kirk is a CPA, MBA and has professional accreditations including:
- Accredited Senior Appraiser in Business Valuation (ASA) of the American Society of Appraisers
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics, AICPA (CFF)
Kirk’s expertise leverages both his professional and hands-on industry experience as a Chief Financial Officer for a $500 million dollar business. Kirk’s expertise and experience includes buying, selling, and integrating of businesses; managing businesses; succession planning; business and intangible asset valuation for strategic transactions; income, gift and estate tax; owner transactions; and litigation purposes.
Kirk is a qualified expert witness with experience in complex business litigation, economic damages calculations, business valuation, and intangible asset valuation. Recently, Kirk was a valuation expert in over $100 million dollar damage award class action cases — In re Volkswagen & Audi Warranty Extension Litigation (MDL 1790) and In re: Toyota Motor Corp. Unintended Acceleration Marketing, Sales Practices, and Products Liability Litigation (No. 8:10ML2151 JVS).